On this page... (hide)
Following are all of the different stages involved with preparing and processing the soybean.
- Threshing, involves separating the pods (shells) from the beans.
- Transport, to the drying, or threshing sites.
- Drying, post harvest phase, where beans are rapidly dried to safe moisture level.
- Natural drying, can be done in dry climates where drying machines are not available.
- Artificial drying, is necessary in many climates, by forcing heated air over the beans.
- Initial cleaning, is done to separate soil, rocks and impurities, using machines with vibrating sieves.
- Packaging, for shipping, or transportation in large cotton fiber bags.
- Storage, in ideal conditions is necessary to keep preserve beans till processing stages.
- Processed soybeans and their uses are many...
Industrial factory soybean machine line includes soybean machinery for all volume needs and purposes. Please fill out the form above with your project plans, or just ideas and your projected volume needs. Then we will get back to you with further information on machines available, specifications and price quotes. The more details you are able to fill out will help us to get better answers and more information to your inquiries.
This is our soybean cleaning machines, including soaking and washing tanks.
Automatic bean soaking and washing tanks.
- Automatic bean washing tank A1001 120 Kg tank.
- Automatic bean washing tank A1003 120 Kg 3 tanks.
- Automatic bean washing tank A1071 300 Kg 5 tanks.
- Automatic soybean grinding and cooking machine A6001 80 Kg/Hr of dry soybean.
- Automatic ultra soybean grinding and separating machine A3001 80 Kg/Hr.
- Automatic ultra soybean grinding and separating machine A3002 180 Kg/Hr.
- Automatic ultra soybean grinding and separating machine A3003 300 Kg/Hr.
- The automatic soybean grinding and separating machine A2001 60 Kg/Hr.
- The automatic soybean grinding and separating machine A2002 120 Kg/Hr.
- The automatic soybean grinding and separating machine A2003 180 Kg/Hr.